Monday, March 30, 2009

Sooooo Excited!!!

Ok so this weekend Dalton and I bought a bunch of gas pipe lke $100 worth, and got started on our trailer. We have a trailer for our quads that he bought for like 200 bucks because it's just the frame. Its like 17x6 or 7 so we can fit 4 quads sideways on it. Nice. Well, we bought the gas pipe to bend and make a railing on one side and two separate railings on the other side that can be pulled out and flipped down to double as a ramp as well. It was a pain in the ass but we got it started and shouldn't take much longer depending on how long it takes to rewire the electrical brakes and lights which we are running along the bottom of the frame housed in some conduit. We also have to make a box to put at the front of the trailer to house the battery for the brakes and lights and the wiring for both. I'm excited for it to get done so Dalton and I can take our quads to Sand Mountain before it gets to hot to go. I'm definitely craving that adrenaline rush and hope to get out there soon. And I have a new group project going on in my psych class and we're doing ours on adrenaline so I am going to tape us riding and jumping for my presentation. Should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. wow! i wanna go to sand mountain! :D you guys are cute. i like that you have little projects together!

    ReplyDelete